Monday, January 7, 2008

whats the point of saying sorry when it was all going to happen again? whats the point of making me happy when you were going to hurt me all over again? you're practically toying with my feelings, toying as in make me sad then happy then sad and it goes on.

so many things i want to say to you, yet you dont even care whether i'm dead or alive. i still have my chinese holiday homework to do, but i chose to go to ur sch for training just to see you. you mean so much to me yet i mean so little to you.

everyday i try so hard to get you out of my mind, even if its just for a second. but i can't. all my mind thinks of is you. but you can easily forget about me for like hours, even for days i'm sure you'll be able to.

what am i to you? nothing more than a normal friend, perhaps less than that even.

i dont know what you want or what i should do.





lost.

No comments: